Saturday, March 24, 2007

Thomas Lowe Taylor -- T r a c t

***************


fr Yarin
August 8, 1994

one

Tract or
Tract at us
Tract ion

Track shun
Trac Tor
Track invincible
tract luck
Trac tluc
Tract in
Tract out

Tract text
tract develop
tract like
Tract (of) (at)
tract the rest
Tract segment
Tract of total

Tract of Thrace
Tract of dulcimer
Tract then sent
Tract the light
Tract how you were

Tract of dusty
Tract at homes
Tract the sense
Tract the rinse
Tract was him
Tract the total
Tract Tract

How I said goodbye
Tract was sent
Tract had hope
Tract his door
Tract the sentiment
where within reaching


In desperate hours
Tract to poem
Tract the lighter
Tract had his own
Tract to sons
Tract no giving up.

Tract this is
Tract to sending
Tract at hope prays
Tract of other
Tract at healing
Tract at meaning
no hour sends them

Tract this had
Tract this land
Tract this penitent

Tract to love reaching
Tract knows no other
Tract begins yours
Tract the speller

Tract screaming line
Tract tact
Tract wd spell hear
Tract I mean you
Tract to truth
Tract a stealing lie
and gives in to
say goodbye.

I'm
Tract ed traces
a Tract
A tact tract
Tract was kneeling
attitude of forgiveness

Do you? Tract me.
I'll tract you.
Begin no tracts
but spill to hearts
at tracts say
the master tract's
Ails some what sailed


Tract then seems
I'd healed mother/father
but self no tract wd hold
eleven ninety tract
I want to live in your tract
I want to live
I say tract to problems
made of my own business
a tract ed.
Is not sailed tracts
but hearing heart's tracts
Obsolete me no more
but tract them distance
O Lord, my tract traced
within palm, your own
but healing hours trace


two

tract lines of the past hours
tract mine wast to fore
tract aid, you meant
it hoped. Tract to trace
Say tract I'd moved
but no more than this.

Tract there, and wept
at eels them, tract.
Tract this said yours.
I'd held a tract or
missed alone, no door.
but One at tract, then.
this was tract I'd mailed
you my heart and death.
I don't want no. Tracts
are still here, to them.

Tract a stuck segment,
but not lying was too hard
and left me dying alone.
I don't want at tracts,
then make them alone.
but with you, then son
I'd tract at wailing.
This is. Tract.
After many times, no
silence to tract in.
but wanting survive,
without hope, the tract.

Ill moves, at tracts.
I'll stay but be remember.
Tract me, then yours continue.
Tract to speak, what's then.
What's then to tracts?

Yours is the salver tract.
His is the knowing grin,
but pretending no more
escape is tract the finality.
I've mailed you plenty, but
tracts are left behind. In
tracts at hours spent, begin,
continue this line out
forever tract the lingering
hours tract, I hold I hold
but tract to gnostic hour.
Ember-tract. Inner tract
but empty in remorse, I've
held you dear in my own memory
the tracts we left aside
I hope you remember tracts.
This was my own to share;
what'd tract these lines
what tracts toward hope
what tracts alongside
what tracts.

It begins. You tract toward
Tract at stir, pollen.
Inner grace remembered, heals
tracts in spoken rhymes.
Tracts to spell then said
in lesser regions, tracts.
Taller tracts remind them
of your own grace remembered,
no spiller in the mists, tract
at foreign ports, you've gone
away too long, ellis-tract.

This will continue in other days the tract tracing hope.
Not to pull against my own
disaster, but means tracts.
You know I don't want to stop
this tract-ing, is what I've
said too long away, in remember, in brothers no
stain but helping, and
when resisted in the heart
tract at pay, tract at
what you MEANT to say.
tract tract tract tract
trac t tract tract trac

I didn't think I'd ever write
again. Tract. No mere matter.
the silence is a tract. Giving in a tract, but wanting
to say hello in no bitterness,
what you've done, in tract he
held me down, was spoken no truth but salient doves, tract. Tract was sent in hearing terms the tract was sent then railed
out, to seem
saying tracts are left beyond
the human score, to my sons
left as memento, not a trivial
mass but won spatially lent,
the tract had its own specifics; lingering tracts where they were misunderstood,
but tracts to them unite, as
he's inspired me to break out
This is for you, this tract.
This may continue, this tract.
This tract is the basis for more than what is held forth.

Tracts are the spoken sign
of what follows. The door
is also a sign or tract. But.
No butts at tract Ed spoke. I've been away tract
but may not get back tract. These are the intentions of a longer tract which is begun but not finished. Tract at.

This may hold your attention
forever tract. With hyphens.
Throughout tract. At height,
tract to sensor mists, then
the plight of a man who missed but didn't, held in tract shuns, but was no other lies
to tracts in what supposed destiny lay aside, but crossed
then paled, then plowed poled
to take tract then continue, please continue this out along
what called you toward me, then let go out, ah, mad, but not, tracts. It went. Tract.

You'd taken this, but not away, and then spoke tracts. You see how many there are.
Tract to dust, to dusk, to her. Then tracts knowing in air, the tract was taken beyond the suggestions. Tract.
It'd rhythmed sign, tractlike went astray but held out to you like a tract, like. Tract. Then spurred on, he went beyond,
went a little too far in the names he held as tracts do, as perhaps meaning too much; a tract, then, for the future of what is
revealed in terms, in signs, in tracts; but spoke too soon and left too long aside, was the door made open, made tract,
made hole in the air, but. Tract. The benign stupor. of your own destiny/tract/polarity.

I make this for the higher quest, I make a tract with whomsoever seeketh, not lost in the woods, but makes a tract to
continue, to hold forth. To tract, at verbs.

Tract at the one to pole no star is tract enough, but another word you've met here

Tract to the simpler door.
Tract to his higher sign.
Tract at the liner pool.
Tract then at the mists and say what follows is another tract growing out of another sign in the hand, the spool.

This is also another mark. You'd pulled out and made a sign, made a door, made a tract out of the singing; here was the
fate you pulled aside, the tract you made within, but went just a little too far. And what risked all, tract, too, of other
hope, and left.

This did not go too far.
Tract At Scores, billboard.
I've you met no, but tract then spoke, what's tract to one easts another, to tract the higher line. Tact in others is tract
inside. Hears, but does not speak. Tracts and loans to sentinal to tract.

This and the motor. Tracts and the leading edge. Tracts.

Stay to tract me. Do not leave too soon. Tract at. Sail to tracts in the islands

He'd a tract. This is for you. This is a tract. For history or destiny or both.

This is a lasting document. A tract to further, to follow, to stay on the inside, to become a statement of life.