Thursday, March 29, 2007

Thomas Lowe Taylor -- HOWLS OF EXUDATION

***************


I

you’d affirmed admitted
longer closure spell’d
in term repleted


your foster-power
comments on everyone else
he cleared
I am yr tongue
feeling sideways intent

described hotels remit pressure, no inert rows

But I’d pled
you thraddled fogs plead

Noto beneficent
Hoser

II

I lingered timewise standing still to still
the toes themselves indicated or furthered
this particular wave form of identification, but
as you have there are more-than inhibitor
parallels these and other terminals what
have you called me in before the last light
has gone forward means your other says
hello again against your other tidal swollen
arcs art-ing out when you come against me
reels them solitary hours unwinding here we
go again would clear the falters of time are
not no other outer claims resist these answers
Reflux the distant chimes you’d had to
claw the outer wails are not so smart
beginning here to stote nor flux them
exudate me hand to hand
northern
text
texture
foal-at-charge

Sorely affirmentioned, I touched you
repeatedly coming forward into the
flux of being.

III

I’d head thirty o’em / Betwixt centers
seen was not so much a song being seen.

Born potato-line yr ankles, portioned out
swollen by doubt, a born Ball o’er twine

Ballet d’or; Print silent, the hidden self
hidden what plussed my own intent



You’d throne hymn otter heart-intense dues
I’d fashioned masturbation-wise watched

Equaled by intention to be pure, no handling;
pictured locks are stolen within. Butt-held.

Let slip something new urn-missed words are
Formation of the newer darts and flourishes.

Speeds to sow, You left open calls “remit”
to hand again the swollen tubers’open hours
after it lasts-out, I hear your name again
and again; or, thought’s progress to the

Dunes have folded down the hours unlit

IV

Riposte southern--call yr souther hour
within replete substances

applied

April 3, 1995