Monday, April 2, 2007

Thomas Lowe Taylor -- F U C K A S

***************


lust itch
and the beloved


What You can give me that I want

1

I hear you again

erect vegetation
in my hand

You give the strands
you want to(o ,

their
wristed plinth
a heeded mist

Ah yr arc
nee plane, are
rime rhyme )

I am
the above
, one

eye quest, the reef
I'd reefed her)
she reefed. out

enters, shows
holdster/ aft
the finger

Thus, to shoot.
they are the same;
seek and find--

ah, then
scratch it.

And the beloved?
She will come.

deal



2

outgoing frank unintended

I snap yr panties
tight to the reach

or hand to hanging
into the breach;

lates the stairs ahead
nay downer strokes
they fed

I am pleased thee sent
next passion's froward
bent
wth plussed intent.

Up inside we fall ahead
intense and said
then seen, then said;

not sad, butt held
and firm.

Yr tiny buns
thus personal romant

I sleazed you in
)seize s d mine
yu'd no idea
but of coarse
nay, unintend, lay,

forces nulled
at up, at out, at "


3

Yours at the linger skean

When at poled the rasper dues, her shine intent
no asks nit-squeaked his tempos dusks;
thine arf not blinked aside
then rowf him dune and plinth,
arooo the beater slaps her due.

At paw yr back arrived
in panting seeks a floor derived,
in upper pokes a slider tho
smoothing in afar arooo abound
not through

butt in.


4

I'm not but would've sent
yr flesh beneath me wet;
I'm inner dukes and spell divides,
lips licking inner tontu
her asking gasps detente.

This was only the half I'd yet unsaid,
specific shadows only sent
a world apart.

Giving again what more there is,
and in this darkeness
my slow intent dreams you awake--

This can't go on, and did.