Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Thomas Lowe Taylor -- THE NEW SENSATION

***************


Crowded noise, aperture of monuments… your ‘new sensation’…
Honky squeals at At, nor Amer-suit, er soot, suite… nogo nostrainto

Eyes not had. ‘Em. Naught Haddam, or knot Had’dmm, thus nostrimento
Sees not sound, all around… I’m here again, amanuensis to sound

Sky in the sky… dawn’s not pew, or what’s flurr’d, fur’d… at now.
Guns in the sky. Alls fan en usey. A’h men’s use. Son’s sill bin u-ban.

Amer liven, behin’… mastify mystify misss te fie, mie. Mystify me…
Time not ribbon, renke le morning, sows not yew. Ahm not me y myy, me

Ah man’s use, some silly moment stillg oes gon beliber, beliben not behin
Nmystyfiy me, mys—sty fme me… til now not nokken, seill beil bi beribein.

Mystify, me, mys-tifyy, mystify, mee. Syn sing. Says mystify me, in loco vocalis
Bah mah sigh.


Ah drifts away. In the darker night

By my side

By the darker night

I wish you were I wish you were

The gourds are browns, the face the wall
No plenter, no maas no moare

Heals dark singing, shocked, choked in the hotel closet
Choked necktie into silence orgasm death fuck, no mere mortal to say hello
Or good bye, I wish you were by my side sahde…

U goota plan
A hed
No mere
Plan
Mekae more saul
S
Tell
Take a life
Orde on burs
Make a buzz

By here facile too
Make a doo to bluter glubve

Shine a ;star
Shine a star
Shine a store

Yeh
Eehl my soul my sould take my soul take my eh\heart
\my heart

take my sould



shine a star, yeh
shine a star yeh

sh a st’r
you go too far
shine a star yeh
to my soul
hyeh
leav eem wit hour heart
your heart

u gottit

is for yu

gots not caps, why my kind
yeah, not’s seem’n noscule, inherent

loo, loo, not’s back down, in I’m not blowein
not dig it all
not live a life

I wanna be sighin/
Gonna be it all
Gonna live it live

Freely not heard.
Gotta be sill bowin.
Blow shit.

Not yu show…

Blow.
One biing bang
Not blowin

Salientaage.
Nor 8\,\as a8
\8as 8


HEARIN

INSURATE, ALEVIATE
NOT HATE

NOT SATE

SICK

. DIG IT

DEAL OUT SIGN,M STALL 8 AS 8 8 8 8

NOT MINE, GBUT 8’S
\
8 AS 8


STAR NOT NOCTURNE

Before th e lapse not moments
Story to story
We ask each other along the way…

Nor flourish

NOX