Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Thomas Lowe Taylor -- NUKES

***************


test

motor driven
certitude allow

nor mine enseem
thee set afar

nor plume nie fir
thee hie n'est tu

pass and sin, ear
this at due, nine

I'm at hiring now
this the planer toe

I've at had, against
nor moon the eastern

lates. the due
and far affirm
this benign


forest goom
the lates

i've at had
a flamer

this to tell
mark & signs

thine


bloom light
a gallops

boon scar
the fa far s

I'd bent
to tool bank

alight fir
the blasto
profundo

these long
my screams

the eye

the eye

I'd forded
i'd longing

i'b be bent
the due
the morns

this was an
other form

leaking in
to signs

the one
push out


i's akird
bluce(d)
nar nar

heester plume
the ford

loaders

wholed oaf
deline d
a spee
jump


last fox
s sluice

or orngs
slites slit
wobbl

thee wast'd nar
eif ne famer goo
lates heart'd time

i'm at beat
ruler due ruthie


thee'd bleester do
eyem not
pune, d'eeing nay

i'd held